Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto build system

Jump to solution
dhavalvadhar
Contributor IV

Hello All,

I am new to i.MX6 and it's build system Yocto. I have i.MX 6 sololite EVM.

To start with I read Freescale Yocto Project User's Guide.pdf. And using that I am able to build 'core-image-minimal' and boot the board with SD card using that generated images. But still I am not able to understand the Yocto build system completely. Can anyone here on this community help me with this?

Also, suggest me the documents to start with to understand i.MX6 like how to boot it with different boot devices etc.

Appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks,

Dhaval

Labels (4)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Dhaval

one can start with:

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-104266

Freescale Yocto Project main page

Linux on the i.MX6 sabre sd platform in a few commands

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Dhaval

one can start with:

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-104266

Freescale Yocto Project main page

Linux on the i.MX6 sabre sd platform in a few commands

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

dhavalvadhar
Contributor IV

Thanks Igor for your quick reply. I will go through the documents you suggested.

0 Kudos