Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer maximum rate of the IPU .

Jump to solution
takashitakahash
Contributor III

Hi community.

I got  answer of maximum transfer rate of the IPU from Community. Below is URL of answer.

About IPU specification.

In Reference Manual, the output of the VDIC is 100 MP / sec (Progressive Frame) output of the IC is the 100Mpixels / sec.

I think  100Mp/s mean 1920 x 1080@30fps would be considered from IMX6DQ RM described.

I got answer DP input was  60fps@1080P(1920*1080).

I think there are corresponds to 200Mpixels/sec. Is it correct?

If correct, Therefore may be considered DP is that the IC and VDIC is output in each 100Mp / s , can be output in synthesized 200Mp / s?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Takashi

yes you are right, DP input may be 200Mpixels/sec.

Other IPU capabilities may be found on

A Deep Dive into Image Processing for i.MX 6 Series Applications Processors

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Takashi

yes you are right, DP input may be 200Mpixels/sec.

Other IPU capabilities may be found on

A Deep Dive into Image Processing for i.MX 6 Series Applications Processors

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos