MQX not booting

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX not booting

josephgundel
Contributor III

Essentially I followed this guide to building a framework MQX project: How To: Create a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS

Something must be configured incorrectly in the linker or startup code.

If I load the same code from the pre-built example project (rtos hello world), it works fine.  If I try to build my own project from scratch by following these instructions (which I will need to do with a custom board) I run into this issue that appears to be the WDOG_EWM_IRQHandler being called and causing a DefaultISR interrup , even though if you look at the board files the DISABLE_WDOG code appears to be set correctly.

Here is the stack trace which happens just a few ms after startup:

21599_21599.pngpastedImage_1.png

I've tried creating an explicit handler for this (which doesn't fire), I don't know what else to do.  I'm new to the quirks of MQX but I don't know how to make a project that is any simpler and it's already showing issues.

Appreciate any help you can give here, thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please look at my answer here:

https://community.freescale.com/message/511192#511192

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos