can any one share the steps to create MQX project for TWR_K20D72M board using KDS_2.0.0 and KSDK_1.1.0 should i install any thing else , i was using opensource JTAG in codewarrior what all should be done to use source JTAG in KDS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can any one share the steps to create MQX project for TWR_K20D72M board using KDS_2.0.0 and KSDK_1.1.0 should i install any thing else , i was using opensource JTAG in codewarrior what all should be done to use source JTAG in KDS

josephxavier
Contributor III

can any one share the steps to create MQX project for TWR_K20D72M board using KDS_2.0.0 and KSDK_1.1.0 should i install any thing else , i was using open source JTAG in codewarrior what all should be done to use source JTAG in KDS for running and debugging .

currently I have installed KDS but option for TWR_K20D72M board is not available .

0 Kudos
4 Replies

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello joseph,

I answered you on your service request and also I noticed, you have the same question here Re: Can we use Kinetis Software Development Kit (KSDK) For TWR – K20D72M BOARDS . Is there any docum...

and here can any one share the steps to create MQX project for TWR_K20D72M board using KDS_2.0.0 and KSDK_1.1...

Please, is there any other issue?

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

josephxavier
Contributor III

can any one share the steps to create MQX project for TWR_K20D72M board using KDS_2.0.0,KSDK_1.1.0 and MQX 4.1 should i install any thing else , i was using opensource JTAG in codewarrior what all should be done to use source JTAG in KDS .

I haven’t seen the option to create MQX project for TWR_K20D72M board , I have seen the same processor option in KDS , is the TWR_K20D72M board platform actually available in KDS .

Can u give a detailed reply ?

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There is a project wizard for creating a Kinetis Design Studio (KDS) project, but no wizard specific for MQX project.  MQX project is just one of KDS project in ksdk.   I think you need to create your application project, and import some library projects, and edit your project settings, let KDS compile MQX rtos.  But I did not try it before.

I suggest you start from an existing MQX KDS project, and modify your code based on the project, that will be much easier.  You can start from KSDK1.2, (will be released soon), choose the closest supported board, then porting it to K20D72M

Have a nice day,
Daniel

0 Kudos

josephxavier
Contributor III

As per ur advice I chose the closest available board and created a project with just a pin as output and to set the pin as low , using processor expert I changed the processor to mine and created a component Bit1,but it shows that a GPIO_PDD.h file is not found in the project , it was found in the “static code \PDD\”in my old project where I created the project specifying the processor .

I am not so familiar with porting it to K20D72M.

0 Kudos