Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6 : my DI0_PIN4 doesn't seem to work in GPIO mode

Jump to solution
patrickauffray
Contributor I

Dear all,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first question, here is the situation : I've developped a specific board from sabresd schematics and Android software with kernel version 3.0.35. On this board i connected a WIFI module (WL1801) whose IRQ pin is linked to DI0_PIN4 pin, i use the others pins of DISP0 connected to a TFT LCD (data + clock+ hsync + vsync + drdy). I've configured DI0_PIN4 as GPIO (MX6DL_PAD_DI0_PIN4__GPIO_4_20) but after booting i notice a stable clock signal on that pin (around 13.5MHz) whatever the pin is configured (i've tested AUD6_RXD & IPU1_DIN0_PIN4 as well) as there was something coming above pin muxing configuration.

Has someone already faced this kind of problem please ?

With my best regards, Patrick.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi patrick

I would suggest to set iomux register using memtool and check once more,

it should work:

Re: TX53 configure gpio pins from c linux code

[Share] How to make memtool accessing the WEIM registers success in iMX25 Linux BSP

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi patrick

I would suggest to set iomux register using memtool and check once more,

it should work:

Re: TX53 configure gpio pins from c linux code

[Share] How to make memtool accessing the WEIM registers success in iMX25 Linux BSP

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos