cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI and sgtl5000 output different voise at same time

yixuan_guo
Contributor I

Hi All

We use iMX6q sabreSD board.Our customer has a strange requirements:play advertisement at HDMI.We find this link(How to Enable Second Display Showing Different Things on JB4.2.2 SabreSD), Now,Video will play at HDMI,But customer need play voice of advertisement at hdmi,and other voise is play at sgtl5000.

This requirement is similar to "headphone and speaker output different music at same time".

Could you give me some opinion/suggest about how to do such setting?

Thanks!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yasin,

We don't have formal patch for your requirement, but I can give you some suggestions to update your application. Please see folloiwng :

When system normaly working, there are 2 sound card devices in your system, so you should think how to modify audio HAL(tinyALSA.c) if you are using android system, Defferent audio stream from application should be distributed to different sound card, it's not difficult to realize this goal. if you are using linux OS, you can think how to configure ALSA config file ,such as /etc/asound.conf etc.

Hope above advice can help you !

Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos

yixuan_guo
Contributor I

Hi Weidong

We are using Android 4.4.You know,Android audio policy is complicated.

About this requirement, please share to me, If you have a reference manual or blog. Thanks!

Best Regards,

yasin

0 Kudos

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guo,

Please send me email directly ! weidong.sun@freescale.com

Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos