cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6 display mirroring

jaiganesh
Contributor III

Greetings,

I would like to know if it is possible to mirror LVDS and HDMI displays (getting same content on LVDS and HDMI) on iMX6. I have referred following link:

Can I mirror a LVDS channel on HDMI?

Still I could not mirror both displays as per the link above. But I can able to make independent displays (separate content on HDMI and separate content on LVDS). The kernel version I am using is 3.10.17.

Please let me know if it is possible and if any one has got it working, please share the procedure.

Thanks,

Jai Ganesh

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jai,

If you want to have different content on both screens, you could try the bootargs mentioned on this thread.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jaiganesh
Contributor III

Hello Carlos,

Thanks for your reply. But I have already brought up different contents on both screens. My requirement is that I want to display same content on both the screens (HDMI and LVDS). Is that possible?

0 Kudos

philippt85
Contributor I

Hey,

did you found a solution to show same content on both screens?

0 Kudos