Using a greatly simplified version of the FlexCAN_uart_demo and noting the RX pullup suggested in earlier discussion(FlexCAN_uart demo on TWR-K64F120m or FRDMK64F using KDS ) am still getting timeout. Setup:
- Ubuntu 10.14
- Shield with ADM3053 driver
- No debug
- Logic analyzer shows TX & RX pulled up
- All demo setup calls report success
- Reduced demo only tries one send and no receives
- Simplified UART code functions as expected and does not interact with CAN except to print error messages.
- Reports timeout error and no level changes on logic analyzer.
Original Attachment has been moved to: main.c.zip