cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSDK code exit for MK22FN1M0VLH12

vanajagujjala
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using MK22FN1M0VLH12,Installed KDS and KSDK. I tried to run hello_world program from KSDK,it is compiled and loaded successfully but while running program exited from program.I found KSDK for K22- 512MB.How to use KSDK programs for K22-1MB?what all I need to change?

Labels (1)
3 Replies

bosleymusic_com
Contributor IV

I was having no trouble with KDS/KDSK in terms of compiling and now it's being touchy, running less and less consistently now to a point where I can't get my application on to the chip, and if I open terminal I'm seeing the last program that was loaded onto it running. I tried unplugging, holding reset while plugging back in and reloading OPENSDA 2.1 multiple times, and while the board automatically resets and appears as the J-Link under COM Ports, it won't load code. It won't even load a file with just while(1) or for(;;) and no code, no includes other than things like studio.h, etc...it will however load example projects. I don't understand this inconsistency - I had this working for almost a month and in the last 24 hours it started to do this.

Is this what you are getting?

20141120_KDS_TerminationSS.png

Not sure if this will help at all because you don't say anything about Freedom, but there are a few links already started related KDS/K22, and the KDS platform/debugging in general that may help you:

FRDM-K22F: Debugging with P&E OpenSDAv2.1 Firmware

Re: First impression with KDS 1.1.0 Can't Debug FRDM-K64F with OpenOCD/CMSIS-DAP

Using FRDM-K64F with P&E and Segger OpenSDAv2 Firmware

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could it be that bug in GDB?

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2014/10/11/failed-to-debug-with-gdb-breakpoints-or-expressions-on-non-existi...

Clear all breakpoints and watchpoints/expressions.

I hope this helps,

Erich

bosleymusic_com
Contributor IV

I just tried clearing all breakpoints - noticed that there were two BP's on the same line of code as well - and that appears to be exactly what it is...I hope. I'm back to running so I'll keep this in mind, and thank you for the quick response. Now if I could only get SAI to work properly, I'd be really happy.:smileysilly:

0 Kudos