Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL05Z .Missing some VLLS3 LLWU wakeup on pin when LPTMR runs

Jump to solution
diegocolombo
Contributor IV

Kind support

once more i need your help

I have a uC that periodically wakes from LLWU3 by LPTM0R.

If during stop mode a transition on LLWU_PE5 happens it has to wake up,without waiting for LPTMR0.

It happens that ,sometimes,despite the presence of pulses on the LLWU pin, the uC does not wake until is LPTMR0 time.

On oscilloscope I can see the pulse on LLWU happening during sleep,another pulse used to reveal the uC in RUN should correspond a bit later,but sometimes this pulse is coincident with the usual LPTMR0 wake.

wake.jpg

This problem has perhaps to do with this discussion?

LLS - run transition event lost

Is there something that i can do to get out of this?

Thanks in advance

Diego

Milan,Italy

Labels (1)
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Diego Colombo,

I think this post may help you,  espically the answer from Philip B Drake How to make the rising edge detection save when switching between run and LLStop modes?

If your first pulse edge  from the LLWU pin is between the transitions between RUN or VLPR in to LLS or VLLSx low power modes, MCU will abort the low power mode entry.

Are you sure your LLWU pin wakeup is not happening on the transition between RUN to the low power modes?

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Diego Colombo,

I think this post may help you,  espically the answer from Philip B Drake How to make the rising edge detection save when switching between run and LLStop modes?

If your first pulse edge  from the LLWU pin is between the transitions between RUN or VLPR in to LLS or VLLSx low power modes, MCU will abort the low power mode entry.

Are you sure your LLWU pin wakeup is not happening on the transition between RUN to the low power modes?

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!