Doubt regarding the pre programmed OTP configuration of the PMIC PF0100 for solo lite

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt regarding the pre programmed OTP configuration of the PMIC PF0100 for solo lite

aneeshts
Contributor I

Hi all,

I am going to use imx.6 solo lite processor. Which is the PMIC PF0100 configuration (F1 or F2 or F3 or F4 or F6) to meet the solo lite power up sequence?. I am using a DDR3 memory so i need 1.5V from switc3A/B so i think F1 series is not possible for me. Solo lite evaluation board used F1 series but the PF0100 datasheet says instead of F1 we need to use F3 and instead of F2 we need to use F4. But when i checked the power up sequence F3 series is different from F1 series and F4 series is different from F2 series. Then how can i use F3 instead of F1 and F4 instead of F2?. And F3 and F4 are not at all available in the online stores. Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards

Aneesh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ANEESH

yes, one needs to use use F3 for i.MX6SL, as explained below

Re: I cannot find the PF0100F3 PMIC, is it really necessary for the iMX6SL?

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos