cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAND flash read performance?

Jump to solution
zoltanjanosy
Contributor I

Does anyone have any figures for the read performance of the NAND flash controller, when used with 32 bit error correction? I am interested in the added latency of the error correction, including any software overhead (in plain English, how much does it take to do the error correction on a block of memory).

Zoltan

Labels (5)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Hello Zoltan,

On the Vybrid Tower module, we have not yet collected NAND performance statistics, with/without ECC. We only have Rev. E hardware on hand at this moment, our Rev. G is currently unavailable for testing purposes. Once it returns, we can put together some test figures as they apply to the VF6xx Tower module.

Regards,

Timesys Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
billpringlemeir
Contributor V

See: VF6xxx NFC (NAND) module clocking, where I give some numbers and code to improve it.

0 Kudos
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Hello Zoltan,

On the Vybrid Tower module, we have not yet collected NAND performance statistics, with/without ECC. We only have Rev. E hardware on hand at this moment, our Rev. G is currently unavailable for testing purposes. Once it returns, we can put together some test figures as they apply to the VF6xx Tower module.

Regards,

Timesys Support

0 Kudos
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport are you available to  help on this case?

0 Kudos