cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPDDR2 Single Channel single Die support on IMX6Solo

Yogee
Contributor III

HI,

We are facing some issues on the LPDDR2 configuration on IMX6Solo. Below is the Nanya LPDDR2 part used. (NT6TL128M32AI-G1). Can anyone provide us the right configuration settings.

DDR stress tester is as well not running at all. It stops at calibration point.

Yogee

Original Attachment has been moved to: MX6Solo_lpddr2.inc.zip

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Yogee
Contributor III

Hi,

we are able to make the LPDDR2 calibration and Stress test running. Seems to be power issues. We provided external power with 600mA limit. But we are not able to get SD3 boot with UART3 console.

Yogee

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yogee

seems processor just hangs. Not sure if LPDDR2 is cause.

Suggest to run SDK with jtag this *.inc file and test with oscilloscope DDR signals.

"MX6_PLATFORM_SDK "

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6Q&nodeId=018rH3ZrDRB24A&fpsp=1&t...

Actually you can use i.MX6DL below settings with modifications mentioned in last link :

i.MX6DL LPDDR2 Support for L3.0.35_4.0.0

i.MX 6Solo LPDDR2 Registry Settings

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place (e.g. i.MX Community ) to get it visible for active members.

For details please see general advice Where to post a Discussion?

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

0 Kudos