Why there is still MQX for TWRPXD10, TWRPXN20, TWRPXS20 and TWRPXS30 (in version 4.1) ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why there is still MQX for TWRPXD10, TWRPXN20, TWRPXS20 and TWRPXS30 (in version 4.1) ?

Jump to solution
Maciek
Contributor V

There are still, in version 4.1 of MQX:

PSPs, BSPs and project wizards for discontinued TWRPXD10, TWRPXN20, TWRPXS20 and TWRPXS30 (for discontinued PX family).

I know that these microcontrollers have their counterparts in Quorivva family. What is Freescale's intent in this matter ? Can we use these PSPs and BSPs for new projects with Quorivva counterparts ?

I'm asking because earlier we have developed some code with TWRPXS30 and we are thinking about using it (as is - without any porting) in a new project with Quorivva.

By the way - it is hard to find information what parts in quorivva family are the counterparts of the older PX processors. How can I we get this information ?

Thanks

Maciek

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please check the below thread,

MQX roadmap...

Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please check the below thread,

MQX roadmap...

Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos