cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6Q max11801 touchscreen is inaccurate

全运曾
Contributor I

Dear ALL,

I have used the BSP named L3.0.35_4.1.0_ER_SOURCE_BSP for driving a Touch Screen. The driver IC of Touch Screen is MAX11801. After modifying the file named max11801_ts.c according to the method 3 provided by wj chen on the website https://community.freescale.com/message/373694#373694, I could open a folder or file by touching the screen.

However, the position I touched on the screen was much different from the position of arrow-shaped pointer. To solve this problem, I have tried to use tslib. After running the file named ts_calibrate for several times and when the file named ts_test is running, the position I touched on the screen was nearly the same as the position of the cross icon generated by tslib. But there was still a big difference between the position I touched on the screen and the position of arrow-shaped pointer. The attached file is the image.

How should I do to reduce the difference? Can tslib be used to reduce the difference?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ruchika_dahiya
Contributor I

According to my analysis , Calibration is not good enough in max11801 driver (max11801_ts.c ) .

I changed 

#define MAX11801_MAX_X 
#define MAX11801_MAX_Y 

on basis of touchscreen size . now it is working fine .

I hope it helps .

0 Kudos

ruchika_dahiya
Contributor I

Hi ,

Did you find any solution for inaccurate touchscreen reading . Touch screen can not detect touch on all the edges . 

I have tried all type of calibrations .

regards,

Ruchika

0 Kudos