cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN interface of K60/K40 controller using Processor Expert

abdubey
Contributor I

Hi,

Anand This side from India. we are going to interface our project with CAN bus. we write a code in Processor Expert. its downloading in the controller, but as we run the code it just terminated on the PE_DEBUGHALT() line of cpu.c file.

do any body will help me to write a code for CAN using Processor Expert.

Original Attachment has been moved to: CAN.rar

0 Kudos
8 Replies

sruthyuk
Contributor I

Hi Anand,

I have been trying to test the CAN in TWR-K60F120M module.First i tried to test the flexcan loop back mode by connecting the CAN1 TXD and RXD pin.By using UART5 a character enter into hyperterminal which is transmitted to CAN and receive it back .But this not working also while the codeflexcan testing in TWR-K60F120M runs it just terminated on the PE_DEBUGHALT() line of cpu.c file.What may the reason for this?

Could you please tell me the connections of CAN in Tower module and other configuration settings you hav done??

Best Regards,

sruthy uk

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anand Dubey,

Did you receive my project through SR?

Please use the attached project, this is the K40 PE project, you can run it in you K40D100 board. I already test it, it can work OK!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Best regards!

Jingjing

0 Kudos

sruthyuk
Contributor I

Hi friend,

Is this code given used for testing the CAN in loop back mode???Whether CAN controller in TWR-K60F120M tower board can be tested by connecting TXD and RXD pins of CAN0 by using code in K40D100_CAN.rar??

0 Kudos

abdubey
Contributor I

Hi Jingjing Zhou

I haven't received any attachment. please send it again in the mail abd131@gmail.com.

best regards

Anand

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anand,

Sorry for my later reply because of our Chinese Spring Festival.

You need go to our community link: CAN interface of K60/K40 controller using Processor Expert instead of just email, then you  will find my attachment in the tip.

If you still have question, please let me know!

Best regards!

Jingjing

0 Kudos

tugasakhirroket
Contributor I

Hi Jingjing,

I want to ask about how can I test the K40D100_CAN program on K60 board specifically on K60D100M board. I already porting the algorithm to K60 board, but when I tested using Hyperterminal there weren't any respone. How can I fix that? Thanks

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anand,

The K40D100_CAN program is the loop program from internal circuit, If you want to test on K60, you can refer to the K40 PE configuration to create a new project on K60.

Wish it helps you!

Best regard!

Jingjing

0 Kudos

tugasakhirroket
Contributor I

Thanks for your answer Jingjing!

Actually I already create new project for K60 with reference from K40 PE configuration, I've built it and flash it to K60 board,  it work fine so far. But I can't verify whether the program work correctly or not, coz I don't know how to test it. Is it using the hyperterminal, console or any other things?

thanks again! :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos