cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could the pwm bean be unstable?

bonganilukhele
Contributor I

Hello guys,

I'm new in this forum.I wrote a code in codewarrior v8.2 for the 56F807 that reads two adc channels using ADC beans, calculates the 1st harmonic of one of these signals which is denoted voltage[ ] in the code.The fft result is then use to multiply a reference sine signal Wnsin[ ] and this product is then subracted from the input signal voltage[ ] to generate PWM duty ratio values. My problem is that this code works well for an input square wave and fails for a triangular and sine wave.The pwm signal is very unstable..I'm also sending the two input signals to the serial ports, the serial communication only works with the square wave and stops or malfunctions when I try sending the other wave forms... What could be the problem?

I have attached a folder containing all the files for the code that I'm using...Thank you in advance..

Bongani

Original Attachment has been moved to: Transmitter-code.rar.zip

0 Kudos
2 Replies

K60_TEST
Contributor I

Hello Bongani,

Is there any update on below issue.

Transmitter code.rar.zip

I am also working on the same work with Kinetis. Could you help me on this. Please share the final tested sample code.

Regds,

Avkinetis

0 Kudos

Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have looked on the project but I haven't found any clear components settings or usage problem. It seems to be some kind of an application issue. I recommend to create some simple basic project just checking the components functionality without using floating point calculations.

best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos