cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reply to a thread

Jump to solution
jackblather
Senior Contributor I

I've tried multiple times to reply to a discussion but I keep getting this message:

"Your content could not be saved due to an error. You may have been logged out. If this problem persists please contact your system administrator. Click here to refresh this page."

I tried logging out and back in and also tried using a different browser. No Joy.

Looks like something broke?

Thanks

On Edit: I could create this new discussion, but cannot reply to an already-existing one.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RHinnen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There was an issue with the text within the post that was being caught in the spam filters.

The post was properly added to the Vybrid support for other compilers.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Your account looks fine.   We have had several spam attacks on the community and had to add some extra spam filters.   The error message does not lead me to believe that this is the issue, but I can't image what else it would be since you are able to post here.  Please try posting your response that is causing the error to me in this thread.   If you can post here, it will confirm we have some type of permissions issue or not a spam filter issue.

jackblather
Senior Contributor I

I also just tried private-messaging it to you. The system won't let me do that, either. An orange bar with nothing in it appears at the bottom of the browser window.

0 Kudos
RHinnen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There was an issue with the text within the post that was being caught in the spam filters.

The post was properly added to the Vybrid support for other compilers.

0 Kudos
jackblather
Senior Contributor I

I was able to post it. Thanks!

0 Kudos
jackblather
Senior Contributor I

Hi Paul,

I am trying to reply to this thread:

Vybrid support for other compilers.

I just tried to paste what I was trying to reply with and I got the same problem here! Maybe I can private-message it to you?

Thanks.

0 Kudos