cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW 10.5 Indexer consumes all memory

Jump to solution
CorderBollie
Contributor II

Hello. We try to migrate from 10.3 to 10.5 (MCU PowerPC).

Now we have the problem that if we import our old 10.3 C++ project in 10.5 the IDE starts the indexer and the indexer consumes all available memory.

We tried to raise the amount of memory for the IDE (changed settings in cwide.ini) but this had no effect.

We also used a new workspace into which we have imported our project but still with the same bad results.

While checking the built in CDT version we found that CW10.5 bases on CDT 8.1.1 and that there is a known indexer bug in that version of CDT.  (see Bug 400073 – Indexer runs out of memory )

Is it possible to get an update to a fixed CDT or do we have to wait until CW 10.6?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Attached is a patch which is resolving that problem.

Instructions:

IMPORTANT: Only use it with MCU10.5 b130916

1. Verify with "Help > About CodeWarrior Development Studio" if you are really using "Build Id: 130916"
  2. Quit/Close CodeWarrior IDE
  3. Browse to "c:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.5\eclipse\plugins". Identify the file "org.eclipse.cdt.core_5.4.1.FSL_b24_5039.jar" and make a backup (so you can revert the change if needed"
  4. Place the .jar file from the attached .zip file in above folder.
  5. Start CodeWarrior again

The patch fixes the problem with the Indexer consuming all the memory and causing internal NPE.

I hope this is useful. In case it does not help, you can revert to the original file.

PS: I have running that file on my machine (Windows 7, 64bit) without problems. But I have reports that the Windows XP might cause other problems, but no details yet.

View solution in original post

23 Replies
ERussell
Contributor IV

I am also having out of memory problems when starting up CW 10.5 that I did not have with 10.4. I am not using MQX but am using PE. Sometimes the error message occurs during the initialization of the indexer but it has occurred with PE and other components as well. I have increased the heap space to 1GB and still have this problem. I do not have any other applications running when starting CW. There are times when I can get CW started but not right now.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It seems the engineers have found the problem in the Eclispe source base. No fix or workaround available yet. Just wanted provide an update and that the problem is looked at.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm not able to see that problem on my side (Win7 64bit machine). Is there anyone who could share his project?

0 Kudos
CorderBollie
Contributor II

Hi, I found an easy way to reproduce the issue.

Just create a new bare board c++ project using the wizard (I've selected MPC5675K in DPM C++ project) and in the generated main.cpp add and include to any EWL-STL (like e.g. <list>)

#include "MPC5675K.h"

#include <list>

/* Prototype for second core startup */

extern "C"{void __start_p1();}

int main(void) {

list<int> list;

volatile int i = 0;

#if ROM_VERSION == 1

/* Start the second core, VLE mode*/

SSCM.DPMBOOT.R = (unsigned long)__start_p1 + 0x00000002;

SSCM.DPMKEY.R = 0x00005AF0;

SSCM.DPMKEY.R = 0x0000A50F;

#endif

/* Loop forever */

for (;;) {

i++;

}

}

Then create a list<int> instance in the main function and execute the indexer. Indexer settings should have following options enabled:

Index source files not included in the build (ON)

Index unused headers (ON)

All others off.

Then open Preferences->General and enable 'Show heap status'.

Rebuild the index of the project and you will see that memory used increases with every indexer run.

Open the error log und you will see:

ENTRY org.eclipse.cdt.core 4 0 2013-10-29 15:39:25.349

!MESSAGE Error while parsing /Indextest/Sources/main.cpp.

!STACK 0

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.EvalBinary.getValue(EvalBinary.java:163)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPTemplates.instantiateValue(CPPTemplates.java:869)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPTemplates.createSpecialization(CPPTemplates.java:786)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPClassSpecialization.specializeMember(CPPClassSpecialization.java:176)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.AbstractCPPClassSpecializationScope.getBindings(AbstractCPPClassSpecializationScope.java:116)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPSemantics.getBindingsFromScope(CPPSemantics.java:1205)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPSemantics.lookup(CPPSemantics.java:953)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPSemantics.resolveBinding(CPPSemantics.java:266)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPVisitor.createBinding(CPPVisitor.java:262)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTName.createIntermediateBinding(CPPASTName.java:65)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTNameBase.resolvePreBinding(CPPASTNameBase.java:76)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTQualifiedName.resolvePreBinding(CPPASTQualifiedName.java:87)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.EvalID.create(EvalID.java:187)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTIdExpression.getEvaluation(CPPASTIdExpression.java:119)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.computeEvaluation(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:278)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.getEvaluation(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:269)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.getOverload(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:260)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.getImplicitNames(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:131)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.accept(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:164)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.ASTEqualsInitializer.accept(ASTEqualsInitializer.java:59)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTDeclarator.postAccept(CPPASTDeclarator.java:240)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTDeclarator.accept(CPPASTDeclarator.java:230)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTSimpleDeclaration.accept(CPPASTSimpleDeclaration.java:105)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTCompositeTypeSpecifier.accept(CPPASTCompositeTypeSpecifier.java:193)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTSimpleDeclaration.accept(CPPASTSimpleDeclaration.java:102)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTTemplateDeclaration.accept(CPPASTTemplateDeclaration.java:127)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTNamespaceDefinition.accept(CPPASTNamespaceDefinition.java:139)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.ASTTranslationUnit.accept(ASTTranslationUnit.java:251)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.PDOMWriter.extractSymbols(PDOMWriter.java:444)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.PDOMWriter.addSymbols(PDOMWriter.java:225)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.AbstractIndexerTask.writeToIndex(AbstractIndexerTask.java:1188)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.AbstractIndexerTask.parseFile(AbstractIndexerTask.java:1019)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.AbstractIndexerTask.parseLinkage(AbstractIndexerTask.java:865)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.AbstractIndexerTask.runTask(AbstractIndexerTask.java:511)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.indexer.PDOMIndexerTask.run(PDOMIndexerTask.java:139)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.PDOMIndexerJob.run(PDOMIndexerJob.java:137)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

Seems like the indexer has a problem with templates and ewl_int_limits

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Great, that's really helpful! It is under investigation right now.

It looks like

__char<>::bits

is causing the problem. At least one.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have now an updated patch which fixes the last problem reported by CorderBollie. I have sent it to the ones who were intesteted trying out the patch (thanks!).

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Attached is a patch which is resolving that problem.

Instructions:

IMPORTANT: Only use it with MCU10.5 b130916

1. Verify with "Help > About CodeWarrior Development Studio" if you are really using "Build Id: 130916"
  2. Quit/Close CodeWarrior IDE
  3. Browse to "c:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.5\eclipse\plugins". Identify the file "org.eclipse.cdt.core_5.4.1.FSL_b24_5039.jar" and make a backup (so you can revert the change if needed"
  4. Place the .jar file from the attached .zip file in above folder.
  5. Start CodeWarrior again

The patch fixes the problem with the Indexer consuming all the memory and causing internal NPE.

I hope this is useful. In case it does not help, you can revert to the original file.

PS: I have running that file on my machine (Windows 7, 64bit) without problems. But I have reports that the Windows XP might cause other problems, but no details yet.

randybulloch
Contributor III

Hi Eric,

I am posting my status with this error which has halted work despite my earlier optimistic posts.

I had tried the ideas from you and Elizabeth which did not work for me.

I am back to not having a working CW for last 3 days after making good progress for a few days.  During this time I tried not ever exiting CW and that worked for a couple of days.  Then the application began slowing down each time an edit was saved & I could see that the indexer was running & consuming time.  Then the indexer hung the application and every attempt at using a new workspace failed with the same error.  At various times I had the indexer disabled, but eventually ended with an unable workspace.  Maybe some combination of a new workspace, no indexer, etc. will work but I cannot seem to get it right.

I tried again with a new install of CW & MQX after running out of ideas.  This produced the same problem.

I am installing on a 2nd computer as next step, a Win7 &, 64bit.

I am going to switch back to CW 10.4 & will report status..

27 Dec

I am still running CW10.5.

Work has been halted for nearly 2 weeks with a license failure still unresolved with an active Service Request.

My update on is that I have tried Eric's jar file update on 3 different Win7, 64bit computers and all fail. 

0 Kudos
randybulloch
Contributor III

Hi Erich,

I also have had the error "An internal error occurred during CW ProjectView Project Loading Verification,  java.lang.NullPointerException" occur several (at least) times over the last 4 months.  I tried the patch furnished above which did not affect an existing, bad workspace.  Other existing workspaces still work OK.  I have not yet had an additional workspace go "bad" as I just installed the patch hours ago.

The error "probably always occurs after a working Workspace is closed, and then open for the following days work.  Certainly the last  NPE occurred when starting the Workspace for the first time.  The error then repeats, apparently forever, opening a dialog box and listing the continuing error so that one can do little but close the workspace.

My log file looks just like the one posted above to me but I have no idea what to look for.  I will post anyway.

I am running CW 10.5, MQX 4.0.2 on a MSWin7 64bit system.  I reviewed various posts in the CW forums but have never successfully determined the issue.  As I see others have had nearly the same problem without resolution as far as I have noted,  I have simply ( actually not so simply ;-)) created a new workspace and rebuilt projects whenever a workspace goes bad.  Lots and lots of lost time.

I guess this post is just an FYI unless someone has a solution.

Thanks for your efforts,

Randy

SESSION 2013-12-11 12:37:52.563 -----------------------------------------------

eclipse.buildId=I20070613-1755

java.version=1.6.0_15

java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

This is a continuation of log file E:\CW_Projects\slck70\.metadata\.bak_6.log

Created Time: 2013-12-11 13:03:27.591

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2013-12-11 13:03:27.591

!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "CW ProjectsView Project Loading Verification".

!STACK 0

at java.lang.Integer.decode(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.Builder.decodeParallelizationNumber(Builder.java:659)

at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.Builder.loadFromProject(Builder.java:828)

at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.Builder.<init>(Builder.java:238)

at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.ToolChain.<init>(ToolChain.java:277)

at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.FolderInfo.<init>(FolderInfo.java:141)

at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:675)

at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.dataprovider.ConfigurationDataProvider.load(ConfigurationDataProvider.java:373)

at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.dataprovider.ConfigurationDataProvider.loadConfiguration(ConfigurationDataProvider.java:548)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.loadData(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:1184)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CConfigurationDescriptionCache.loadData(CConfigurationDescriptionCache.java:134)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescription.loadDatas(CProjectDescription.java:202)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.xml.XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.loadProjectDescription(XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.java:496)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.xml.XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.getProjectDescription(XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.java:238)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescriptionInternal(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:440)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:422)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:416)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:409)

at com.freescale.core.ide.projectsview.engine.IColumn.manages(IColumn.java:285)

at com.freescale.core.ide.projectsview.engine.IColumn$3.runInCommonThread(IColumn.java:221)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs.CommonJob.runInThread(CommonJob.java:144)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs.CommonJob.access$0(CommonJob.java:137)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs.CommonJob$ExecuteContext.run(CommonJob.java:37)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs.CommonJob$Manager$2.run(CommonJob.java:98)

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello randybulloch and ERussell:

I do not know of any fix yet for the "...Project Loading Verification" error, but the workaround in the next post has saved me from losing my workspace and custom settings many times:

Re: CW for MCU v10.5 bug: CW ProjectsView Project Loading Verification has encountered an error

So maybe you can give it a try, and I hope it works for you :smileyhappy:

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos
ERussell
Contributor IV

Randy,

I have had this problem since updating to 10.5. As far as I know there is no fix yet. Like you I have built and rebuilt workspaces and lost a lot of time.

However, I have come up with a work around that is working for me. It seems that the indexer on startup is the problem. So I make sure that I disable the indexer before quitting CW. Then I am able to open the workspace normally. After startup I re-enable the indexer. Sometimes, however, I forget to disable the indexer before quitting. At these times I have found that I can open the workspace in 10.4 (but I can't build the project in 10.4) , disable the indexer, and then reopen the workspace in 10.5.

I hope this helps.

Elizabeth

0 Kudos
randybulloch
Contributor III

Hi Elizabeth,

OK!   I will try your scheme in the future.  Many thanks for the idea.

I tried disabling the indexer in my present failed workspace projects, but the problem persisted.

My present other best idea for recovering if I do get a failed workspace, either because I forgot to disable the indexer before quitting CW as you suggested  or if that does not fix the issue, follows:

1. Drag MQXBSP into new workspace.

2. Import my project from CVS.  I am really good at keeping changes up to date in CVS, even small ones.

3. I then need to fix the debug "Connection" to the target.  I can only guess that the connection settings do not Import from CVS, but maybe I did not save them, no idea.  In CW, File / New / Other / RemoteSystemExplorer / Connection / Next / CodeWarrior Bareboard Debugging / Hardware or SImulator Connection / Target / "select connection."  If this is unclear do a search on "Creating Hardware or Simulator Connection Configuration" in Code Warrior "HELP".  Or post here for help ;-))

4. My projects then build & debug within minutes.  The worst part is that the many tweeks to CW settings are lost, but I can get back to work quickly.  Hmmmm, I wonder if I am missing the basic idea that the long list of personal workspace settings can be saved?

Randy

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Randy,

about 4) (how to save workspace settings and import it into a new workspace): Copy my workspace settings | MCU on Eclipse

Erich

0 Kudos
randybulloch
Contributor III

Hi Eric,

I never thought to save Workspace settings until the posting above !!!  And I have been using Eclipse for years;-(   I am SOOOOO glad I posted.  I just had to give a MANY THANKS for the work/time you will have saved me.

Randy

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Looks like this issue is an issue in Eclipse CDT, and I have a patch (5 MByte .jar File). Anyone who wants to try it out, please contact me (as I'm not able to reproduce the issue). Would be great to know if that patch would fix the problem.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
ERussell
Contributor IV

Erich,

I'd be happy to try it out.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Elizabeth,

I have sent you a direct message (from the forum) with my contact address.

Erich

0 Kudos
TobiasBystricky
Contributor III

The same for me! I have contacted the support but it seems that they have no idea how to solve that problem.

I'm switched back to CW10.4.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm using 10.5 with many (and as well larger projects), and I have not seen that issue.

There is one difference in the indexer settings (menu Help > Preferences > C/C++ > Indexer) between 10.4 and 10.5 (see screenshot).

In 10.5 the heuristics are disabled by default, but in 10.4 they are enabled.

You could try to change the settings if it makes a difference for you?

0 Kudos
CorderBollie
Contributor II

Does also not work for me.

The error log shows a lot of errors while indexing source files. Each error causes a null pointer expection, which is maybe the reason for memory leaks.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.cdt.core 4 0 2013-10-25 09:10:49.265

!MESSAGE Error while parsing !Filename removed by CorderBollie.cpp.

!STACK 0

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.EvalBinary.getValue(EvalBinary.java:163)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPTemplates.instantiateValue(CPPTemplates.java:869)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPTemplates.createSpecialization(CPPTemplates.java:786)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPClassSpecialization.specializeMember(CPPClassSpecialization.java:176)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.AbstractCPPClassSpecializationScope.getBindings(AbstractCPPClassSpecializationScope.java:116)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPSemantics.getBindingsFromScope(CPPSemantics.java:1205)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPSemantics.lookup(CPPSemantics.java:953)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPSemantics.resolveBinding(CPPSemantics.java:266)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.CPPVisitor.createBinding(CPPVisitor.java:262)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTName.createIntermediateBinding(CPPASTName.java:65)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTNameBase.resolvePreBinding(CPPASTNameBase.java:76)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTQualifiedName.resolvePreBinding(CPPASTQualifiedName.java:87)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.semantics.EvalID.create(EvalID.java:187)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTIdExpression.getEvaluation(CPPASTIdExpression.java:119)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.computeEvaluation(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:278)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.getEvaluation(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:269)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.getOverload(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:260)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.getImplicitNames(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:131)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTBinaryExpression.accept(CPPASTBinaryExpression.java:164)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.ASTEqualsInitializer.accept(ASTEqualsInitializer.java:59)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTDeclarator.postAccept(CPPASTDeclarator.java:240)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTDeclarator.accept(CPPASTDeclarator.java:230)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTSimpleDeclaration.accept(CPPASTSimpleDeclaration.java:105)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTCompositeTypeSpecifier.accept(CPPASTCompositeTypeSpecifier.java:193)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTSimpleDeclaration.accept(CPPASTSimpleDeclaration.java:102)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTTemplateDeclaration.accept(CPPASTTemplateDeclaration.java:127)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.cpp.CPPASTNamespaceDefinition.accept(CPPASTNamespaceDefinition.java:139)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.ASTTranslationUnit.accept(ASTTranslationUnit.java:251)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.PDOMWriter.extractSymbols(PDOMWriter.java:444)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.PDOMWriter.addSymbols(PDOMWriter.java:225)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.AbstractIndexerTask.writeToIndex(AbstractIndexerTask.java:1188)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.AbstractIndexerTask.parseFile(AbstractIndexerTask.java:1019)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.AbstractIndexerTask.parseLinkage(AbstractIndexerTask.java:831)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.AbstractIndexerTask.runTask(AbstractIndexerTask.java:511)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.indexer.PDOMIndexerTask.run(PDOMIndexerTask.java:139)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.indexer.PDOMRebuildTask.run(PDOMRebuildTask.java:87)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.PDOMIndexerJob.run(PDOMIndexerJob.java:137)

0 Kudos