System Wakeup but can not enter Cpu_OnLLSWakeUpINT(void)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Wakeup but can not enter Cpu_OnLLSWakeUpINT(void)?

Jump to solution
danielchai
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I am using the MQX4.0.1 for K60.

I use the multimeter to measure the MCU current when it is in VLLS3 mode and Run mode.

I use the PTD0 for LLWU Pin.

After I put the MCU in VLLS3 mode, the current drop for MCU is about 7uA. Then I make the PTD0 low and current increase to 23mA which seems PTD0 wake up the MCU.

My problem now is after it wake up, it did not go to LLWU interrupt handle " void Cpu_OnLLSWakeUpINT(void) " which is defined in Events.c.

Please help.

Thank you.

-Daniel

Tags (2)
1 Solution
dereksnell
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, Daniel.

As of MQX v4.0.2, there is no included support for the VLLSx modes. You will either need to treat it like other resets and let MQX do the full initialization, or add your own VLLS3 wake-up handler.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
dereksnell
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel,

It appears you are mixing low-power mode code here. Waking from LLS is an interrupt, and the LLWU interrupt will be pending on wake-up. But wake-up from any VLLSx mode is a reset. You’re code can determine it was a wake-up reset instead of other reset sources by reading the RCM_SRS registers. Since Cpu_OnLLSWakeUpINT() is the Processor Expert event associated with LLS wake-up interrupt, I’m not surprised it isn’t executed after a VLLSx wake-up reset.

Thanks

0 Kudos
danielchai
Senior Contributor I

Hi Derek,

Is  there a VLLSx wake up reset handler in MQX4.0.1?

Because I measure the current and I am sure the core is awake from I press PTD0. The main problem now is after the VLLSx wake up, it can not run my main task which is a auto start task.

Please advice.

-Daniel

0 Kudos
dereksnell
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, Daniel.

As of MQX v4.0.2, there is no included support for the VLLSx modes. You will either need to treat it like other resets and let MQX do the full initialization, or add your own VLLS3 wake-up handler.

danielchai
Senior Contributor I

Hi Derek,

But now my problem is when the core wakes up from VLLS3 mode, I don't

know where does it go.

That make it difficult to add my own VLLS3 wake up handler or do MQX

re-initialization.

Please advice.

-Daniel

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee