Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the entry for LLWU in MQX?

Jump to solution
danielchai
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I am use K60, MQX4.0.1, CW10.4.

I am trying tom implement VLLS3 mode in MQX.

I read all the documents I can find online but I did find the information how does the LLWU interrupt work in MQX.

I don't know when it wake up, which part of code I should edit?

Any suggestions about this?

Thank you.

-Daniel

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel,

The wake up source from VLLSx mode is described in the Reference Manual Chapter 3 Chip Configuration "Wake-up Sources".

Note that for waking up from VLLSx mode, the K60 basically goes through a Reset flow and not into a formal wake-up function to transition to a run mode.

Appnotes that might be useful are AN4503 ( Power Management for Kinetis and ColdFire+ MCUs ) and AN4447 ( Freescale MQX Low-Power Management  ).

MQX does inherently support the LPM operation modes (RUN, WAIT, SLEEP, STOP) that equate to the Kinetis CPU power modes (RUN, VLPR, WAIT, LLS).

The AN4447 specifically covers these mode changes.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
danielchai
Senior Contributor I

Hi David,

Thank you.

I have the LLS mode and use the PTD0 wake it up. After wake up, it goes to the LLWU ISR.

From KLQRUG.pdf page 56, it says "

For VLLS0, VLLS1, or VLLS3, the exit is always through the reset vector and then

through the interrupt vector of the LLWU immediately after the LLWU interrupt is

enabled in the NVIC with the "enable_irq(LLWU_irq_no);" function call. "

But for VLLS3 mode, I use a multimeter to measure the current. I notice the current comes back to 30mA after I make the PTD0 low. But it does not go to LLWU interrupt.(I toggle turn a LED when it enters the LLWU interrupt).

Please advice.

Thank you.

-Daniel

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel,

Your initial post mentions K60 (Kinetis K device).  Is this the device you are using?

Your last post mentions looking at KLQRUG.pdf which is for our Kinetis L devices.

The Kinetis K version is KQRUG.pdf .

I will try to compare documents to see if there is a difference in how to come out of VLLS mode.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
danielchai
Senior Contributor I

Hi David,

I also read the KQRUG.pdf. They are same.

My problem now is when wake up from VLLS3, it does not go through the llwu isr.

Please advice.

Thank you.

-Daniel

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to following post:

https://community.freescale.com/thread/314178

Regards,

David

0 Kudos