cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSC9131: "CCSProtocolPlugin : CCS: Cable disconnected" Error

harik
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am using PSC9131 in my development. When I tried to run a sample bareboard project in PA, I got the following error

"CCSProtocolPlugin : CCS: Cable disconnected

[CCS last error: Cable disconnected (target power not detected) ]

"

The same env (project, USB TAP) is working for board #1. But got the above error for board #2.

--- I verified the switch settings in both the boards, it is same.

--- I checked the output from UART.

-- For Board #1, I am getting U-Boot messages, but for Board #2 nothing comes.

Please help me in resolving this.

--Hari

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hari,

It looks like is a hardware issue with your board. Please check is the LED that indicate 5V and 12V are green. Also, if you still see this problem after you check the power supply for the board, you should process an RMA.

RMA is Return Merchandise Authorization (return to the factory). Please log a service request using www.freescale.com (Support -> Technical Service Request) and let me know the SR number for making it as soon as possible.

Adrian

harik
Contributor I

Hi Adrian,

I checked with some other boards also and found three of them are having issues like below

Board #1: (S/N 1015)

LED D6, D7 and D9 are glowing after power ON, nothing in the console

Board #2: (S/N 52)

LED D6-D10 are glowing after power ON, nothing in the console

Board #3: (S/N

LED D6, D7, D9 and D10 are glowing after power ON. "NAND boot..." is the only thing printed in the console

We have raised a service request 1-1175918367

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For the boards with D6, D7, D9, D10 all ON, do you have the same error: "CCSProtocolPlugin : CCS: Cable disconnected [CCS last error: Cable disconnected (target power not detected) ] "?

Adrian

0 Kudos

harik
Contributor I

For that board,

Initially we are getting challenge or response box asking secure debug key. We don't know the value so we gave cancel.

Then we got the following error.

"

Error launching nandfls-core0 RAM

CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to reset the target

[CCS last error: SAP error ]

"

--HariK

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you take a look on this thread: https://community.freescale.com/message/331536#331536, and check the setting for 9131.

Adrian

harik
Contributor I

We checked that thread.

One thing we have noticed is the direction of switch SW6. In the Rev A1 boards Switch SW6 is placed in reverse direction compared to other switches. When we changed switch in that way it is started working now.

Thanks.

--HariK

0 Kudos