How can I connect line scan camera with TWR-K40X256?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I connect line scan camera with TWR-K40X256?

tolera
Contributor II

I am new to programming TWR-K40X256. I want to connect line scan camera with TWR-K40X256. I have two elevator modules, one serial module and line scan camera. Do I need additional board? Where exactly do I have to connect the connector(CLK, SI, AOUT, GND and VDD) from camera?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Tolera

Would you please help to provide this line scan camera parameter? For example, clk signal frequency, AOUT voltage range and so on. If you can provide datasheet, it is better.

Best Regards

Paul

0 Kudos

tolera
Contributor II

Thanks Paul for your response,

The details of the camera can be found here:  Line Scan Camera Board

Thanks again!!

0 Kudos

Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Tolera

I read the timing of line scan camera. I think you need following signals as below.

AOUT: to a ADC port(J7-1, PTB0)

SI: To a GPIO(J7-3, PTB1)

SCLK: a FTM port.(J7-10, PTC1)

In your read mode, you can use ADC to read convert data on FTM input capture happened. You can also use GPIO to check SI high or low.

Hope my reply can help you.

Best Regards

Paul

0 Kudos

tolera
Contributor II

Thanks Paul again,

I was looking for an interface to directly plug in the five signals coming from the line scan camera. For example  LCD can be easily plugged in TWRPI connector. I was looking for similar connector on TWR-K40X256 tool kit but could't find any. From your response It seems that soldering is required, is that what you want to say? 

Best Regards

0 Kudos

Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Tolera

Yes, you cannot get a directly connect interface. I think you have to soldering some wires to your line scan camera interface.

Hope my reply can help you.

Best Regards

Paul

0 Kudos

tolera
Contributor II

Thanks again, I will try.

0 Kudos