cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LinkServer Flash Programmer

ssinghal
Contributor II

Hey there,

I am currently using LPC-Link2 to flash my mcu (mkv31f). Since I have several to these mcu's to flash. I was looking for an alternative to doing it other than using mcu expresso IDE. I believe that the IDE has LinkServer Flash Programmer as a pluggin, is it possible to get the application separably installed on my computer and I can flash .asf files to mcu directly. Thanks.

4 Replies

ssinghal
Contributor II

Thank you so much. It was really helpful. 

0 Kudos

ssinghal
Contributor II

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. The link you provided helped me a lot. But I am again hitting a road block. I am getting error (Ed:05: File 'udaspshat_1.15.axf' load failure: Ef(11). No flash configured) when I try to flash my mcu with cmd line tool but the same axf file works with gui flash programmer. I looked at thread  Version 8 can't flash (no flash configured)... Could with v7.5, but its unclear what the error means in my case. 

Note: I am using LPCxpresso LPC-Link2 Rev B (LPC-Link2 | NXP ) and trying to flash MKV31F mcu

Thanks for your help!failure-programmer.PNG

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

Where did you get that command line from? The command line (-pLPC4370 -vendor=NXP) is for programming an LPC4370.

If you have a working GUI Flash configuration, all you need to do is "Just copy flash command to clipboard" and the command line command will be in your clipboard.

EDIT: Also take a look at chapter 14 in the User Guide, where it describes the Command Preview which shows the exact command line and any setup you need to do, to run it.

converse
Senior Contributor V
0 Kudos