Some problems about compile imx-android-p9.0.0_2.2.0-ga BSP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems about compile imx-android-p9.0.0_2.2.0-ga BSP

Contributor II

Hi:

Wanted to compile android-10.0.0_1.0.0 BSP, but failed. I searched a introduction and followed the introduction of community:Downloading and Compiling Android9.0.0-2.0.0 BSP on Ubuntu16.04.2 LTS 

I used Vmware 12 and Ubuntu 16.04 LTS to test and check these contents step by step, but still met some problems when i do the operation: source ~/imx-p9.0.0_2.0.0-ga/imx_android_setup.sh,

The failure has been reported like: Could not resolve host: source.codeaurora.org.

it also reminded:  Python 2 is no longer supported; Please upgrade to Python 3.6+.

"repo sync" again also can not help, could you guys please help check them and give me some guides?

compiling issue.png

Tags (1)
15 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

did you "source ~/imx-p9.0.0_2.2.0-ga/imx_android_setup.sh" successfully? if yes, you don't need repo sync, just export, lunch and make

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi Joan,

Yes, have input this command line already, actually, i re-compiled the whole process again, both p9.0.0_2.0.0 and p9.0.0_2.2.0, the compiling process still can not success.

From the compiling process, i met the issues as below:

1. It will report errors like "RPC failed; curl 56 GnuTLS recv error(-9): A TLS packet with unexected length was received." or "curl 56 GnuTLS recv error(-54)" or  "curl 56 GnuTLS recv error(-110)" when I input the "source ~/imx...." CMD. Even I ignored these errors, still input "repo sync" again, but sitll repo sync failure.

2. Sometimes, it reported "curl:(35) gnutls_handshake() failed:Handshake failed".

3. I have debug issue1 and issue2 on internet, someone said it needs to update 'libcurl4-openssl-dev' to replace 'libcurl4-gnutls-dev', and use 'dpkg -i ../git_1.9.1_amd64.deb' to install git. But i also met a problem that 'sudo dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b' is not work, it will report errors about 'debian/changelog', please check followed picture.

error.PNG

Anyway, for now, i am blocked, and don't know how to fix this problem, could you help me?  or i can write down the whole steps to let you double check to see whether it has some errors if you are convenient.

thanks very much!

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

it seems the server has issue for downloading, not your settings issue, what board do you build? P9.0.0_2.2.0 is for imx6, if you confirm you need this let me try to send the source code to you

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi Joan,

Thanks for your reminder, we have two boards, one is for imx6DL, another is for imx8M mini, for now, I am wanting to build P9.0.0_2.0.0 for imx6DL firstly, if it is successful, then will build Q10.0.0_1.0.0 for imx8M mini. 

Actually, i am not very familier about compiling and android system, so could you please also share the some other guide of build steps to me if you send the source code?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

sent mail to you

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi Joan,

Have got the mail from you, thanks very much.

I am downloading these source codes, then put them into android_build folder to replace older files which were got by 'repo sync', right?

Thanks again, will update the questions to you if i meet other issues.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

yes, how about the result? have you finished building?

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi Joan, sorry for the reply late, just finished the downloading of the source code, and i have a doublt that i don't know which content in android_build folder needs to be replaced, some parts or all? i made some screenshots, could you please help?

2.png

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

just unzip the source code downloaded from the link I sent to you, then copy all of them into the folder android_build

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi Joan,

thanks for your reply, i re-built the process again because the space left for ubuntu is not enough, just checking the solution, thanks anyway, will update the results to you if met other problems.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

it seems that this is network issue, check your proxy or network,  maybe you can try more times, maybe the server isn't stable enough, it seems that you have changed to tsinghua already

Contributor II

Hi Joan,

yes, you are right, i have found this issue, changed to another network, it works. 

but i still met a problem, it always showed failed when I inputed 'repo sync'. how to debug this issue? 

2.png 

0 Kudos

karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi  chu zhongbo,

Have you checked the comment section in the https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-343242  which describes "

• [Comment]For android 9.0.0_2.2.0, customers can try to do a little change on the following steps:"

Regards,

Karan Gajjar

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi karan,

thanks for your reply, i have checked the steps, and found this is a network issue, but i met other issues, please comment it if you convenient.2.png

0 Kudos

karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi chu zhongbo,

This also seems to be network issue.

Regards,

Karan Gajjar

0 Kudos