How do you download MCUXpresso?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you download MCUXpresso?

innotechsystems
Contributor III

I followed all of the links, created a new account, activated, confirmed email etc etc, now when I click the big download button for the MCUXpresso software it just takes me to "My Account", i've seen this is a common issue for many what is the solution as all of the videos i've seen should take me to a "product download" page but it does not.  I had an email saying it had been added to something when I click the link in the email it just took me back to my account page.

27 Replies

innotechsystems
Contributor III

Thanks Bob, unfortunately, it fires me straight back to the same page you described, to order masked ROMS!

I think the only way to download is by direct link, which I do not have.

0 Kudos

bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

11.11.1 was released on March 4th.

I have asked that same question and got no useful answer.

For me I always got sent to a page where I could order masked ROMs.

Why?  No one could tell me, and usually just denied that was what was happening, for about a month.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Innotech Systems

I attached a video of download process.

Please login nxp site the follow this video to download the file.

If your side is different that prevent you download, I suggest you create a private case to NXP web team to check.

Best Regards

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

graynomad
Contributor I

The link in that video just takes me to the same useless "Apps" page everything else does. I just can't believe it's this hard to download software that YOU WANT US TO USE.

For years I've tolerated this crap from NXP, I'm just about done.

0 Kudos

innotechsystems
Contributor III

Hi ZhangJennie,

As mentioned all of the videos I have seen take the link to a product information page, mine just takes me back to my account page and some ROM Programming center.

How do I create a private case to the NXP Web people?

Thanks

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Innotech Systems

Please see this guide

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

I would suggest you create a video or set of screenshots to NXP support, so that they can better understand your situations.

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

innotechsystems
Contributor III

Nice to see the actual support page is completely different to that of their "guide", going on about folders and stuff, no such thing on the page I went to.

Why does it have to redirect you all over the place, it seems as though I am not the first (or indeed last) to have this issue, seems it's been going on a fair few years with no fix offered, very bad of a large company like NXP!

0 Kudos