cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5777c MPU Initialization for Dual Core

parth_rastogi10
Contributor III

Hi NXP,

I am working in dual core of MPC5777C and assigned the task to manage the MPU for both cores of MPC5777C. But in the reference Manual there is not much given about the MPU so I am getting very much confuse from where to start. 

So I request you to please guide me or provide me some references as soon as possible coz it's very urgent for me and I can start on this.

Other thing I want to ask with one one of the NXP member Lucas Zadrapa that he shared one .zip file for the example of MPU which is named:- Example MPC5674F MPU Initialization CW210. But it not there now. So I request him to please share this file which is helpful for me.

Thanks in advance. 

Parth Rastogi
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

parth_rastogi10
Contributor III

Hi Lukas, 

Thank you for your consideration and I will start from what u shared. If have some doubts Please help me.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Parth

Parth Rastogi
0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Parth,

I just uploaded that example again, there was something wrong in the system:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333962 

The example should help you. Configuration of the MPU is relatively simple and it depends on your requirements. MPU on MPC5674F is almost the same as on MPC5777C. Just check the differences in Word 2 of the descriptor because there are different bus masters. I believe this is a nice start point.

Regards,

Lukas