Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About FXTH87 Family

Jump to solution
tekinyasin02
Contributor I
Hi
I came across this product from your site when searching for sensors for tpms.
Please see the attached photo.I can't find it this way as a module.Can you help me?
Have a good day
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yasin,

This evaluation board is not sold via NXP website or distributors. It is usually provided free of charge by NXP TPMS Application team.

In order to ask for the EVB, please create a standard ticket with the following information included:

- Brief description of your application, estimated volume and start of production. 
- Desired pressure (450kPa, 900kPa or 1500kPa) and desired frequency (315MHz or 434MHz). 
- Name, address and phone number of the person who will receive the evaluation board + VAT number of the company.

You can also download the gerber files (GRB-TPMS-FXTH871511-434 or GRB-TPMS-FXTH871511-315) from this website.

Best regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PyDrew
Contributor I

Has the two-axis version of the FXTH8715 made it into a commercially available TPMS sensor? 

0 Kudos
tekinyasin02
Contributor I

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I will need a buyer to realize this project. How can I do that?

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yasin,

This evaluation board is not sold via NXP website or distributors. It is usually provided free of charge by NXP TPMS Application team.

In order to ask for the EVB, please create a standard ticket with the following information included:

- Brief description of your application, estimated volume and start of production. 
- Desired pressure (450kPa, 900kPa or 1500kPa) and desired frequency (315MHz or 434MHz). 
- Name, address and phone number of the person who will receive the evaluation board + VAT number of the company.

You can also download the gerber files (GRB-TPMS-FXTH871511-434 or GRB-TPMS-FXTH871511-315) from this website.

Best regards,

Tomas