Unable to download programming to MPC5775E

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download programming to MPC5775E

dingsg
Contributor I

I use S32 Design Studio to develop on Panther MPC5775E. But I got some troubles to flash executable.

When I start debug mode in NXP S32 Design Studio with USB Multilink Universal, I got message popped up, "Reset scriptfile may have caused loss of communications. Disable reset scriptfile? Yes or No", then "The target may have entered reset escalation. Please power cycle the board.", then on console an error shown up, "error in ONCE status register occurred during instruction executes."

I don't what's going on. I think I have updated the driver and firmware.Do you have any idea for the errors?

For specific problems, please see the attachment.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Have you been able to program the board at least one time?

I'd recommend you to perform the test below:

1) Open a new workspace

2) update the Pemicro plugin  (v1.9.9....)

pastedImage_1.png

2) create a new empty S32DS project for MPC5777E and select Debug_RAM target instead of Debug. Build it and Debug_RAM target.

3) if step 2 works, select Debug (FLASH) Build target now and use Debug_Flash config 

4) Are you using a custom board or NXP EVB? Is there any external circuit that can cause a reset while debugging?

This will help us to resolve this issue much faster.

Thanks,

Stan

0 Kudos

dingsg
Contributor I

Catch1E27(12-03-11-16-46).jpgCatch(12-03-11-16-46).jpgCatchD52E(12-03-11-16-46).jpg

Catch5644(12-03-11-16-46).jpg

The above is the schematic diagram of our circuit design

0 Kudos

dingsg
Contributor I

Remove Capacitor  C241 and C242  ,then it works normally!

0 Kudos

dingsg
Contributor I

First, we used  a custom board,  and have never been programmed successfully,

Secondly,we update  the Pemicro plugin  (v1.9.9....),and try it again according to your suggestion,  but it doesn't work.

So,Do you have any other suggestions for us ?

Thank you !

0 Kudos