cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCTRIM configuration in KEAZN32AMLH.

deepesh_agarwal
Contributor I

Hi,

Iam using KEAZN32AMLH controller, in which Iam trying to get 40MHz but Iam getting only 32MHz. So i tried ICS_C3 register for trimming of frequency. I know that the IRC frequency range is 31.25KHz - 39.062KHz.But the problem is that Iam not able to understand the ICS_C3 register configuration for getting frequency 39.062KHz.It would be helpful if someone can help me understand how to configure the ICS_C3 register.Thanks  in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Deepesh

A neat example of a configuration for trimming the IRC frequency can be found in the following document, from Pavel Savek, the registers  ICS_C3 and  ICS_C4 are used and the OpenSDA configuration to enable a 39.062kHz  frequency.

Yes, OSDA can trim the reference of internal clock source! 

Please try to follow the stated instructions and let me know any other inconvenience.
Have a great day,
Diego

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos