cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why there is No output of S32R274 DAC?

wangzhebuaa
Contributor I

Hi everyone, 

I am engineer working on the radar module development based on S32R274. Recently, I encountered a problem which blocked me for couple of days. It is about DAC and WGM module of S32R274.
I need to use WGM and DAC module to generate a desired waveform, which can be loaded into the WGM LUT, and the timing of generation procedure is triggered by CTE module.

I configure the WGM control signals(wgm_run, wgm_rst, wgm_lsel...) using CTE registers and LUT. And with the same method, I cofigured the CTEP[0/1] just same as the some of the wgm_* signals and multiplexed them on the GPIO output. As there is the PCB test points for CTEP[0/1], so I can confirm whether the CTEP[0/1] signals are right or not. For example, I cofigure the CETP[0](blue) same as the wgm_run and CTEP[1](red) same as the wgm_rst, and I can see that the generated signal is just as what I want.

So I think the WGM control signals must be correctly generated.

pastedImage_1.png

Then  I config the WGM control register and loaded LUT according to the reference manual. As the description in the manual is very clear, so I think WGM module shoule be also configured correctly. But when I enable the CTE, WGM and DAC module, there is no signal on the DAC pin.

Then I changed the WGM LUTs all to 0xFFF and configure the WGM module to be triggered manually, but the DAC output still sticked to zero.

pastedImage_2.png

As it is said the in the reference manual that the DAC will output 1.27V and 0.4 when it is reset, so I also tried to do that, but there is still no output

pastedImage_3.png

Is there anybody has the experiance of the DAC and can help me with the problem? 

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
0 Replies