cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uart SBL for LPC546

fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hello,

In LPC546 - Programmierschnittstelle zu PC per USB  question, there was mentioned about a project.

Related project about this topic is Keil project. https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note-software/AN12384SW.zip   

Is it possible to change it to McuXpresso IDE and then may I debug it for OM13092 kit ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Fitih,

So far this demo code doesn't have MCUXpresso IDE version.

For sure this application can be done by MCUXpresso IDE but user needs to migrate it by self. 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hi ZhangJennie ,
I could not find how to implement a project from Keil to MCU Xpresso IDE. I have just tried and failed about it that's why I ask how to do that ?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Fitih,

As I know, we don't have Keil to MCUXpresso IDE porting guide.

To do it, I suggest you create a new MCUXpreso demo code under MCUXpresso IDE, then import the Keil code part by part manually.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos