Why?MSCan trigger Machine exception interruptions when they complete receiving data

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why?MSCan trigger Machine exception interruptions when they complete receiving data

maxxu
Contributor IV

hi!

I use S912ZVML32 to design can bus. With AN4975 routine, the function of sending data is normal.

Receiving data by polling ,And shielded CAN0RIER_RXFIE ,But every time the data is received, the chip triggers Machine exception interruptions ,After that, the system automatically resets 

I can't find the problem. Who can help me find the reason?

Thank you very much. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

it looks like some of the interrupts is still enabled but there is not interrupt subroutine implemented.

I would suggest you to create interrupt catcher. As a development platform you can use:

S12Z Interrupt catcher for unexpected interrupts 

It is really the best way to have all interrupt subroutines available and directed to a common routine with a parameter saying info about source of interrupt. Then you are able inside the common function, for example, void interupt_catcher_fcnt(unsigned int isr_src) {} , set a breakpoint and if the code stops here then you see what happened.

Best regards,

Ladislav

0 Kudos