cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIL Model error?

liuqimin
Contributor IV

Hello:

There is a PIL model, which runs after successfully generating mex-file, and the following error occurs, is it necessary to configure some parameters?

The environment is:
win10 1903
matlab2018b

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards!

Liu qimin

0 Kudos
4 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello liuqimin‌,

Please consider attaching your model here to have a look on it. 

You can also try using our latest version for S32K from here https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-343949

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

liuqimin
Contributor IV

Hi,Marius,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm now using mbdtoolbox_s32k1xx_4.1.0, but when generating PIL or SIL blocks, it prompts that the file binfo_mdlref.mat cannot be found.File, path is C:\MATLAB\matlab_prg\matlab18b\I_NXP\pil\slprj\mbd_s32k\foc_sil_model3_8\tmwinternal\, ,But in path C:\MATLAB\matlab_prg\matlab18b\I_NXP\pil\ pil\slprj\mbd_s32k_as\foc_sil_model3_8\tmwinternal has this file。May I ask whether the wrong path is caused by my mistake?

The binfo.mat file is also not found when the entire model is running PIL or SIL. As shown in the figure below.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Best regards!

Liu qimin

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi liuqimin‌,

Can you check that 'Model Referencing' parameter and change it as the model suggest in that error?

Best Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos

liuqimin
Contributor IV

Hi,Marius,

I modified the Settings according to the error prompt, which caused other error prompts.Finally, the C++ compiler changed to VS2017, the error disappeared. but ran to the RappId Bootloader, has not been able to connect to the MCU board.The same error occurs as running the instance model.

Best Regards!

Liu qimin

0 Kudos