I want to make my own contactless smart card reader using CLRC66301 and STM32 .So please give me sufficient beginner programming manuals and details

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to make my own contactless smart card reader using CLRC66301 and STM32 .So please give me sufficient beginner programming manuals and details

jayadevan_jv80
Contributor I

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I can provide different documents that will help you get started. If this is the first time you are using the CLRC663 and want to become familiarized, I'd suggest to take a look at our evaluation board, the OM26630FDK. This is an NFC Frontend Development kit, which uses the CLRC663 plus and LPC1769, which  is interfaced by SPI.

The nice thing about this is that there is already made examples that you can work with in the NFC Reader library.

If you'd like to continue working with the ST32 in the future, you could use the examples as a reference, but would need to modify the code in order to be able to communicate between the two. The guides that we have available to port to other MCUs are for the K64, LPC11u37, and i.MX RT1050.

Documents you might need:

CLRC663 Datasheet

Antenna Design Guide

lso, I would recommend you to check this videos

NFC Standards 

NFC Essentials

CLRC663 plus - Push your NFC design further

NFC Reader Library - SW support for NFC frontend solutions

How to port the NFC Reader Library to K64F

Hope this information is useful, have a great day!

Sabina

0 Kudos