cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior License error while flashing

chennamdhanushm
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using codewarriorv5.9.I am getting a license error while flashing the code even though i have a license.But i am not getting the error if the code is <32KB.Please help me with this.Please find attached the screenshot of that error.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Chennam Dhanushma`

This error message means the CodeWarrior is using evaluation license but now it is expired.

I suggest you submit a private case to NXP license support, if it's possible to apply another evaluation license, or need purchase a license.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos