SUPPORT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPPORT

alexander007_ti
Contributor I

hi, i'm a student of the technologic of veracruz, i'm working in a community inside named DIMI it's conformed by students in the electronic and mecatronic engennering, we work in different proyects IoT, repairing industrial machines, we want upgrade our electronic equipment. inside of that it's our developer board we have arduino but thats it's not profesional some industries dont want it, for us your products are perfects for the new industries 4.0, we dont have money to buy, now we are upgrading a machine in the mechanic laboratory inside of technologic to temperature control, we are using PIC's but it's not so good, the motive of this it's if you can give us some development board to work or give us come considerable discount because it's a public school and we dont have money to pay your products

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi alejandro perez

This is not a technical question, I would suggest you contact

University Programs 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

alexander007_ti
Contributor I

where i can ask that?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I was told you need to create a thread in this

University Programs 

People who is responsible for this space will check it.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.