How do I capture one image with K82F & OV7670 camera?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I capture one image with K82F & OV7670 camera?

jwhammel1
Contributor I

We have the example running that allows the K82F and the OV7670 camera to send video to Skype.  We are trying to just capture one picture from the live video and save it in the easiest place. We are having trouble locating the files that send the video to Skype.  We were thinking that this would be the best place to add code to save a single frame.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

jwhammel1
Contributor I

I looked at that post before and even replied to it days ago but no reply back. I couldn't find the mentioned app note:  (Refer app note: Relocating Code and Data Using the KDS GCC Linker File (.ld) for Kinetis).

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

jwhammel1
Contributor I

I'm sorry, I didn't see the attachments,  that's fixed now.  After adding the file we are left with these errors?

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, please try other browser.

0 Kudos

jwhammel1
Contributor I

What about the errors.
'u16CameraFrameBuffer' undeclared here (not in a function) main.c /app_demo_k80_flexio_camera_MK80FN256VDC15/sources line 99 C/C++ Problem

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please add

static uint16_t  __attribute__((section (".myBufSection"))) u16CameraFrameBuffer[OV7670_FRAME_PIXELS] ;

This problem is mentioned in the link https://community.nxp.com/thread/455608 

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There is a anpplication note AN5275 which talk about useing FlexIO for parallel camera interface. It use K80 and ov7670 as example. It has software demo. You can refer to it.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos

jwhammel1
Contributor I

We initially had 6 errors but corrected 2 of them by including the missing files manually by following the instructions on webpage: AN5275_SW FlexIO demo compilation error in KDS  shown below.  We are trying to figure out the step in main.c but the application note "Relocating Code and Data Using the KDS GCC Linker File (.ld) for Kinetis" is not there. Do you have any recommendations for the remaining errors?

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Attachment is the link file. You should change the project link file at here

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos

jwhammel1
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks for the response, I am referring to the application note and the

AN5275_SW.zip (attached zip file) found on the nxp website. I am unable to

find the .ld file mentioned by you in the kds directory, however other

launches file are do available.

For reference i have attached the zip file and the image. Thanks for the

future response.

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Can't you see the attachment I pasted in my reply? Maybe you should change a browser. AN5275sw hasn't ld file. It use KDS's default ld file but need to be modify.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos