How to use the watchdog to realize reset about S32R274

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the watchdog to realize reset about S32R274

Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I built a project to debug the watchdog peripheral, the project can realize the interrupt fuction of the watchdog, but the project can't realize the reset function, the following pictures are the configuration of the project.

1.the initial fuction

watchdog_init.jpg

2.the feeddog function

feed_watchdog.jpg

3.the configuration of the FCCU module

FCCU_config.jpg

I also tried to realize the reset by a second consecutive time-out, but it did't work.

If anyone konw something about the watchdog, please give me some suggestions, thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have just posted example which demonstrated the SWT_2 short functional reset trigger via FCCU.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-343114 

regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hello

I’m sorry for replying after a long time and I’m really appreciate that you share the project to me. I did some other things before, and until recently I could deal with the problems of the watchdog.Thanks for your project, it helps a lot, and now I have already achieved the reset function.Besides the registers used in your project, I also used a register named NCF_TOE, and it makes FCCU module works normally.

Regards,

xufei

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Your reset wont come as your FCCU will never be configured by the shared code.

FCCU must be on config state in order to configure it.

And from the code you have shared you are in normal state of FCCU.

regards,

Peter

Contributor II

Thanks for your answer,Peter. I modified the code to make the FCCU in config state, but the config code is still no effect, could you please tell me something about how to realize the reset function by watchdog,thanks  sincerely.

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I will create an example code of it and post it here.

Please be patient I'll do it ASAP.

0 Kudos