TCP/IP with freeRTOS on MPC5748G DEKIT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCP/IP with freeRTOS on MPC5748G DEKIT

hassan_atyq
Contributor II
Hello everyone,  Could you help me please.
I am new to MPC5748G DEKIT, I am looking for a project example that does TCP with a freeRTOS.  I searched on the site free RTOS but I did not find a drivers networkInterface.c adapted to my microcontrollers   thank you,
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
5 Replies

hassan_atyq
Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you foe response.

how do i add a new sdk because i use sdk EAR SDK v0.8.1 and i see on the screenshot that you are using the RTM 200. That's what I have when I click on Components -> tcpip1 ?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

First of all, it is necessary to have installed update 9 for using the newest SDK.

S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture 2017.R1 - Update 9 available 

Then I recommend you to create new project based on this SDK. You can create your own project or project from example as I showed you above.

There is also possibility to change SDK version directly in the project, but I strongly do not recommend this in your case, because EAR 0.8.1 is pretty old, and this does not have to be compatible with newer versions.

So, install the update 9 first, then create new project from example, or create new application project (which is almost empty by default and create your own functionality).

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

there is lwIP example available which could be usable for you and this is part of S32 Design Studio. Please see the link below to download S32DS.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=S32-DS-E2002-0 

As soon as you download the IDE, it is recommended to install the newest update 9.

S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture 2017.R1 - Update 9 available 

Last step is open the IDE, click File->New->S32 Project from example and choose correct example project. Please see the figure below.

pastedImage_3.png

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

hassan_atyq
Contributor II
Thank you for your answer.  I installed S32DS and then compiled the program.  You have a tutorial that explains how to test the program because I can not find MAC address and IP address?   thank you,
0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

unfortunately, I did not find any documentation. But if you want to set/check MAC address and IP address, this can be done using Processor Expert.

Please see the figures below:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Regards,

Martin