cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLDC motor control demo code

gauravpurwar
Contributor I

Hello all,

I am trying to develop simple application with BLDC motor I searched for various development boards 

below are some . But i am unable to find demo code for them I am only getting  .exe can anyone help me please.

• S12ZVM Mini Board for Motor Control

2. FRDM-MC-LVPMS freedom boards

3.  TWR-LV-MC3PH 

i tried to search examples also .

Please let me know how to access to demo codes for these eval  boards

On if you can suggest any other eval boards available with demo code.

Thanks a lot in advance

motorcontrol‌ bldc motor control‌ #democode#kinetics tower#3-phase sensorless bldc kit with magniv mc9s12zvml128

0 Kudos
3 Replies

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Gaurav,

I would like to recommend you to the document Software for S12ZVM motor control kits 

There can be found the download links, Quick Start Guide, S12ZVM motor control kits, and application notes.

After running .exe file, the folder where example code is located will be created on the path C:\NXP\MC_DevKits\MTRCKTSBNZVM128\sw.

There can be found the project MTRCKTSBNZVM128_SENSORLESS_CW10

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with MCUs from point 2 and 3. However, you can specify your requirements for the MCU and I can recommend you the concrete MCUs.

I hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Diana

0 Kudos

gauravpurwar
Contributor I

Hello Diana,

Thanks for your Support .

Application: We are trying to develop Sensor-less/ Sensored BLDC motor Control  with Sinusoidal Drive .

for that i am interested in in the Kinetis Series . kv3* with cortex m4.

I found some Motor control boards "FRDM-MC-LVPMSM" which is compatible with FRDM-KV31F-ND.

I am searching for demo code with Sinusoidal drive. I found  code that uses FOC  algorithm  not back emf .Till i am unable to find.

Can you please help . 

Let me know if more info is required .

0 Kudos

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I would like to apologize for the delay.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Kinetis MCUs. So, in that case, could you please create a new request on the Kinetis Microcontrollers community?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Diana