cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kl26z no reaction after flashing

kevin_thomsen
Contributor I

Hello,

i want to work with the FRDM-KL26Z Board and MCUexpresso.

After i flash the Bootloader with the new Binary Data from the NXP Homepage. The Bootloader don't close, when i disconnect the USB and connect again, no reaction from the Board. I can only go back to the Bootloader mode with pressing the Resetbutton and disconnect and connect the USB-Cable.

I tryed that  with drag and drop and command Terminal as well with my MacBook or Windows 10 PC.

By whatever Method, the Board do nothing after copy the Data.

No instructions and help or tips from the internet have helped so far.

Please, i hope someone have the same problem and have a solution.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kevin Thomsen ,

Do you meaning OpenSDA bootloader ? If yes, on Win10, we need update bootloader to OpenSDA 2.2:

Freedom OpenSDA Firmware Issues Reported on Windows 10 

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kevin_thomsen
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

yes i mean the OpenSDA Bootloader. I have tried it on my Macbook and on my PC with Win10, unfortunately both without success.   

Furthermore I have the Twr-K65F180m board, because the copying was successful with the terminal input of the MacBook.

Best Regards, Kevin.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kevin,

After update the bootloader to OpenSDA2.2 in FRDM-KL26 refer to the thread

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-330935  , does it still can't work ?

I only have win10, so , if still can't work, could you please take a video or screenshots to show

me the steps you did and the phenomenon, thanks.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos