LPC43S57 : Do not Wake up in Release mode ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC43S57 : Do not Wake up in Release mode ?

julienbrissard
Contributor II

Hi,

LPC43S57 enters in deep sleep mode, but when I toggle the wakeup0 pin, the software do not wake up ! (I have checked the HW signal and it move correctly from 0 to 1, or even from 1 to 0 but without effect)

Something strange is that the wake up occurs correctly if I load the "debug" version of my software (same code, but with configuration "debug" in MCUXpresso)

I also test a really similar software on the MCB4300 evaluation board (LPC4357 instead of LPC43S57), and the wake up occurs correctly in both "debug" and "release" configuration.

Do anyone have a clue about my problem ?

Julien

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
2 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In many cases, when issues are seen where code works built for Debug but not Release, the issue is a missing "volatile". 

I suggest that you take a look at the following FAQ for more details : Compiler Optimization 

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Julien brissard,

Please try to select the optimization level to None in the release mode, then build the project, and try it again:

pastedImage_1.png

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos