cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso Max board LPC845, debug probe firmware

luis-martinez
Contributor III

Hi friends,

I experiencing some problems (around LPC845's GPIO internal registers use, strange for me. I will explain later...) and before ask about it I check if there is some new debug probe' new firmware,... and yes it was, exactelly the Rev 1.07 from 2018-07-06 16:38:00.

I tried to install dot by dot as it appear in the "get starting video" but no results,... as it appear in my original question from April 1, 2018,... there is not blink in the red led.

Before the board's firmware update the board has a "firmware. bin" file, last modification, from February 6, 2009.

New "firmware. bin" file has last modification,  August 15, 2017.

After erase it board's file and download to it the new one (without red led blinking) I check file last modification date in the board and has   February 6, 2009 (as it was at the begining).

This check has been done with two LPC845Max boards with my Windows7-64 station completely update (base lenguage is Spanish). Aparently my Computer works well, I have several programs and debug sessions done without apparent problems,...

Some idea what to do to download the new firmware?,... it is important for the issue with the registers as I explain above?,...

Many thanks.

Regards

Luis

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Luis,

The version you mention is the latest firmware available at the moment. Are able to see the com port in your Device Manager after installing the firmware as shown in below post?

Flashing and Installing the new firmware and drivers for LPC11U35 debug probes 

Which red led operation are you referring to? The basic program that comes pre-programmed on the LPC845 is an application that flashes the blue user LED at the top left of the board.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos