cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis K64 hardware development guide.

rameshasp
Contributor IV

Dear sir/Madam,

Currently i am using Kinetis K64 Part number is MK64FN1M0VLQ12 Micro controller.

I am looking hardware development guide and reference schematic.. 

Could you help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesha S P

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ramesha S P,

You can refer the following quick reference guide, you will find information regarding the hardware and software.

The following schematic is from the FRDM-K64F: Freedom Development Platform for Kinetis® K64, K63, and K24 MCUs. You can use this a guide. 

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

rameshasp
Contributor IV

Hello Victor Jimenez,

Thanks for the  reply,

what you have shared that is helpful and exactly i need hardware development guide which is include avoiding board bring-up problems.

Please could you help me on this.

Adavance thank you,

Ramesha S P

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ramesha S P,

In the following community post you can find some hardware design tips and tricks, you can check the information of this document. 

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-100165 

If you want more information about a specific module let me know which one, so I can look if we have application notes of that specific module.   

Hope it helps!

Victor.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos