cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEAZ128 TRK-KEA CAN_LDD can't transmit the message

weijiezhang
Contributor II

hello,

Now I use the codewarrior10.7 as the IDE , JLink as the debugger , and the target board is TRK-KEA, I use the PE expert CAN_LDD to develop the CAN module, the problem is that mscan can transmit and receive the message in loop mode , but after I disable the loop mode ,then it can't enter the Tx_Interrupt any more , I have connected the CANAlyzer as the Can receiver, If you anybody met this issue please tell me why .

I have found that the transceiver is in standby mode , and I have connect the corresponding pin , the transceiver exit the standby mode. but the CANAlyzer couldn't receive any message, and the code can't enter the Tx_Interrupt , please anybody help me ,  Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Weijie,

Please refer the:Help with KEA128 working as an ECU into CAN Bus. 

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

weijiezhang
Contributor II

Hi Robin,

the attached file in the Help with KEA128 working as an ECU into CAN Bus. can not work in my demo board, the problem is shown below,  the code run into the TxISR from the CAN1_Init(), I think it can not make sense.  

pastedImage_1.png

the CAN moduel didn't work at all and my can receiver is CANAlyzer. Could you test the project at your side and give me some advice? Time critical issue , Thank you .

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Weijie,

Sorry for my last reply! I did not test that example last week.

I have test the Sending data frame with interrupt service example on TRK-KEA128(Rev D).

My CANAlyzer is able to receive message.

Please check the attached project.

Sending data frame with interrupt service.png

STB_CAN.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos