I use pin NMI(PTA4) is pin TSI have problem?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I use pin NMI(PTA4) is pin TSI have problem?

hoangnguyenthdl
Contributor II

I used pin NMI(PTA4) of KL16 is pin TSI have problem? Can someone explain to me? Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hoang Nguyen,

The PTA4 is default as NMI_b function, driving the NMI_b signal low forces a non-maskable interrupt.

PTA4 NMI_b TSI0_CH5.png

If you want to use PTA4 as TSI function, please disable NMI function by clearing NMI_DIS.

FTFA_FOPT[NMI_DIS].png

Please refer: Disabling NMI using the FOPT register (on KL17).

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hoangnguyenthdl
Contributor II

Hi Robin_Shen,

I disabled the PTA4 pins as you said, but the problem I encountered was that the chip KL measured different capacitance values when using external crystals and internal reference clock. When using an external crystal, the chip is warmed up because the heat will measure the capacitance value wrongly than using internal reference clock. There will be no change in capacitance between touch and no touch. Please explain to me. Thanks you.

Best Regards,

Hoang Nguyen

0 Kudos