Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config tools doesn't work in MCUXpresso 10.2.1

Jump to solution
tomsong
Contributor III

Hi,

I uninstalled MCUXpresso 10.2.0 and installed MCUXpresso 10.2.1. I opened a project and click ConfigTools the ConfigTools windows shows "no processor selected". The ConfigTools for pins, clocks and peripherals has the similar error message. I think it works with the previous version. 

1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tom.

You need well connect internet when first using config tool. MCUXpresso needs download some data to cache for first usage.

You can also refer this article of how to use config tools offline

How to Use MCUXpresso Config Tools on Offline Computer 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tom.

You need well connect internet when first using config tool. MCUXpresso needs download some data to cache for first usage.

You can also refer this article of how to use config tools offline

How to Use MCUXpresso Config Tools on Offline Computer 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

tomsong
Contributor III

Hi Jennie,

Thanks! It works.

Regards,

Tom

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome.

Jennie.