cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpc1788

macjack
Contributor I

Hello,

we are using the emWin Library from NXP. It works very fine. For a new product we what to use the same uC / TFT. But how to change the orientation?
Currently we are using the following driver:

#define DISPLAY_DRIVER GUIDRV_LIN_1
#define COLOR_CONVERSION GUICC_1

The defines will not work :(
#define LCD_MIRROR_X 1
#define LCD_MIRROR_Y 1

I have found in the file GUIDRV_Lin.h
#define GUIDRV_LIN_OXY_1

I thought wunderful. I changed it to this driver. Unfortunately it isn't possible to build the project. :( I think the driver is not shipped with the NXP emLib.

The function GUI_SetOrientation() ist working. But ist needs to much performance. :(

So...wthat to do?

Best Regards

Daniel

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

macjack
Contributor I

Hi Sol,

we use the LPC1788 in the 144pin case. Due to the limited memory, we only work with 1 bit color depth.
The driver GUIDRV_LIN_1 works. But we want to rotate the display by 180 °.
We need the driver GUIDRV_LIN_OXY_1. Unfortunately, it is not possible to build the project. I think the driver is not shipped with the NXP emlib.

Us and probably many other users would help if NXP also implemented the full 1bit driver. With 8-bit color depth, a change of the display orientation is possible.

Can NXP provide us with a suitable driver?

Best Regards
Daniel

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the following thread and let me know if this helps.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/417824 

Have a great day,
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos