s32 DS processor export problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32 DS processor export problem

rajesh057
Contributor III

I am using latest version of S32 DS , I have created one application project with IAR compiler setting after clicking finish I can't able to see processor export means its not generated with processor export file . is their any option availed to enable processor export

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

rajesh057
Contributor III

hi kral Thanks for reply

NXP_version.GIFNXP R1.GIF

pls find the above images

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

may be you are facing the same issue like on this thread - https://community.nxp.com/thread/480465  no SDK present in your project. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

rajesh057
Contributor III

hi kral,

Pls find the following attachment ..when I select IAR compiler their is no option to select SDK ....when I select default S32 tool chain that time I can able to see different SDK options

Thanks

Rajesh sdk error.GIF

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Rajesh,

Make sure you have installed all of the updates and have installed the SDK. The SDK does not come with the base S32 Design Studio for ARM installation. If you install the latest update, S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 - Update 6 available , then you'll have everything you need.

Then, when you create your new application project using the wizard, you should have options similar to this for toolchain:

pastedImage_2.png

I have IAR EW 8.1, the options listed may vary depending upon which version of IAR you have. Please see the release notes (ex. C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1\S32DS\S32SDK_S32K14x_RTM_2.0.0\ReleaseNotes.pdf) for more details.

Then, when you will see some options, depending on which IAR Toolchain for ARM version you chose.

For legacy, 7.x:

pastedImage_3.png

For 8.x:

pastedImage_4.png

Hope it helps,

Mike

0 Kudos

rajesh057
Contributor III

Hi Mike ,

I have created some processor export configuration and I generated code now I want to import processor export file in terms of ProjectInfo.xml for IAR work bench integration .I have tried to import its generating .xml file to 0KB.

Thanks   

Rajesh Kota

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

what is your S32DS Version? 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

rajesh057
Contributor III

Latest version 1.0

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Well, I mean which S32DS type - for example S32DS for Power, for ARM or for Vision and which version - like v2017.R1 and so on. 

Jiri

0 Kudos